Monday, November 19, 2007

Testimonial on Score A

1. Syaza Bt Sulaiman (12tahun)-Sek. Keb. Bkt. Kapar, KlangStandard 6 (2005).
Tempoh penggunaan : Dari 20 Julai 2005 hingga sekarang.
Selepas penggunaan: UPSR 5A. Thank you Score A for helping me to get the best result in my UPSR. It’s really helping me in my science and math. Normally I’m really bored in doing my exercise. But after I found this Score A Programme, I enjoy doing my exercise. It really effective and I do my exercise every day at least 1 hour

2. Mohd Jazli Bin Mohd Jamal (12 tahun)-Sek. Keb. Bkt. Kapar, KlangStandard 6 (2005)Tempoh penggunaan : Dari 28 Julai 2005 hingga sekarang.
Selepas penggunaan: UPSR 5A. Programme ini sangat baik dan berfaedah kerana ia menarik, minat saya untuk mengulangkaji secara berterusan dan membantu saya mendapat keputusan yang cemerlang.

3. Aisyah Nabilah Bt Abd Rahim (12tahun)-Sek. Keb. Bkt. Kapar, KlangStandard 6 (2005)Tempoh penggunaan : Dari 21 Julai 2005 hingga sekarang.
Selepas penggunaan:UPSR 5A. Programme Score A ini sangat baik kerana cara pembelajarannya yang menarik, tidak membosankan serta membantu saya memdapat keputusan yang bagus… Syabas Score A!

4. Muhammad Syukri Bin Abd Rauf (12 tahun) Sek. Keb. Bkt. Kapar, KlangStandard 6 (2005)Tempoh penggunaan : Dari 22 Julai 2005 hingga sekarang.
Selepas penggunaan: UPSR 5AProgram Score A ini sangat berkesan kerana cara pembelajarannya yang menarik dan tidak membosankan. Lebih banyak pengalaman dan pengetahuan baru yang diperolehi. Menyonorokkan!

5. Nor Syahidatul Azimah Binti Abu Bakar (12tahun) Sek. Keb. Saujana Impian 2 Standard 6 (2005)
Tempoh penggunaan : Dari Ogos 2005 hingga sekarang.
Selepas penggunaan: UPSR 4A 1B. Program Score-A ini amat berkesan untuk kejayaan anak-anak di dalam pelajaran.

6. Ashtin Sanjiv (Standard 6)-Sek. Ren.Keb.Bukit Bandaraya, Kuala Lumpur. I like Score A Programme™ because it is simple and easy to do. It is less time consuming and gives me the flexibility to have time to enjoy my number one love i.e. football. I believe with Score A Programme™ as my study tool and my parents’ encouragement and my teachers’ continuous support, I will be able to do well in my exam.

7. Father: Mr. Kok Meng WahSon : Kok Ching Chung, School: SRK (C) Puay ChaiMy son Chin Chung has never scored more than 60 marks for his Science subjects. After practicing with Edu-2U Portal from Jan 2002 to March 2002, his first term Science marks was 87 and the top in his class for that subject. He (Chin Chung) said that he wasn’t afraid of the subject any more and was more confident. This goes to show that practice really makes perfect and all students should have this Portal to practice with to prepare for exam.

8. Joan Yap Yee Eans , SRJK (C) Kim, Std 4.After mummy bought the Score A Programme™ for me, I learn more in this programme. Especially the science, this is the fresh subject for me. Before using this programme my science was very poor. But now, I am more confident in this subject. When I saw that I was among the top 15 in the Honours Roll list, I knew that this is a good learning method for me. Thanks mummy and thank you Score A Programme™.

Subscribe Score A Programme now for your children: www.scorea.aridztech.com/?ref=rasyada

No comments: